Wednesday 22 June 2016

Sexual Energy in Spiritual Work

Following on from my last posts about sexual energy, I would like to expand on the role it plays in spiritual practice. Broadly speaking, I would define spiritual practice as a structured discipline of inner development, to awaken to one's true essence and potential within, and to connect to forces larger than the confines of one's little ego. Why cultivate sexual energy in spiritual practice? There are good reasons to do so. Sexual energy is life, so delving into it helps one to experience first-hand the articulation between consciousness and bodily existence.  States of lofty consciousness can be better anchored on a steady and healthy base of life, through the cultivation of sexual energy, and that need cannot be underestimated as long as we live in a physical body that is subject to the forces of life. Poor or misaligned health is itself a barrier to entering lofty states of consciousness while residing in a physical body. A common experience in meditation is that if one's body is not at ease, one cannot enter deep states of consciousness, with many examples in spiritual texts of how such a minimum amount of bodily ease is required. Cultivating sexual energy directly boosts health and bodily ease, thus aiding one's meditation practice. 





Of course sexual energy in its raw uncultivated form, is far from being enlightened or wanting the Divine. All it wants in its coarser form, is sex! And it will produce all kinds of mental and bodily distractions to keep you from being still in meditation, so it can get out there and do what it wants. Even if cultivating sexual energy is not one of your defined spiritual goals, there is value in knowing enough about it to get it to work for you, since our bodily existence is ruled by life and hence sex. Some basic cultivation of the sexual energy can go a long way towards relieving the mental and bodily restlessness generated by sexual fantasies during meditation. In fact cultivating it does not merely result in an absence of restlessness, but leads to states of intense stillness and ease, which will greatly facilitate the entry into deep states of consciousness. 

There are also certain well-defined spiritual practices that hone sexual energy to the point that it aligns to high states of consciousness, making you unstoppable in your path towards enlightenment. Aligning sexual energy to any of your goals, worldly or spiritual, can make you unstoppable. That is why the world invests so much time in dumbing down and desecrating the sexual energy, so we all remain pliant meek rabbits that do as we are told. Sexual energy is the force and motivation in observable organic nature. Look at the incessant growth and reproduction of plants, animals, microbes, from birth to death, driving everything without their conscious knowledge. Man is probably the only species on Earth with the potential to reflect on her own consciousness and cognize its underlying dynamics. Now imagine this unstoppable force of nature, present in every organism from the smallest to largest, that is present in you too, aligned to the Divine or in pursuit of it. Wow! In short, sexual energy represents the primal personal drive inherent in life, and getting it to align with your goals, spiritual or worldly, makes them happen. And it is not as difficult to get there as you might imagine. The question is, how badly do you want the Divine while living in the world?




In my involvement with Clairvision meditation, we are taught to recognize flows of sexual energy in ourselves and in others, during spiritual practices or in daily life. Experiences of sexual energy are actually more common than we think, because it often is the flow of life energy itself, and not limited to the narrow band of "sexualized" activities as defined by our modern standards. 

In my previous post, I recounted my experience of multiple etheric orgasms during a regression session. When the violent orgasms of golden semen gave way to more subtle energetic orgasms, I found myself in the space of a large cave whose walls were made of solid gold of refined golden semen. I had the realization that this cave of golden semen had always been a part of me that I had cultivated over lifetimes, but had only re-acquainted myself with in this life. That re-connection to this intimate part of myself left me in awe and in tears. I was crying softly at that point and found it very difficult to express to my connector what I was going through. 

(Quick note here, the following hyperlinks are to the "A Language to Map Consciousness", a glossary of technical terms used by the Clairvision school. To find the term being hyperlinked, simply scroll down or up in alphabetical order till you find it.)

Another fascinating experience I had was during a five-day Clairvision meditation intensive on the Thunderwand in 2014. The Thunderwand defines the central channel of energy that extends from the top of the head to the root of the body (perineum), that has been specifically cultivated with Clairvision techniques. For most Clairvision students, the Thunderwand meditation in one form or another, is the foundational daily meditation that is commonly practiced first thing in the morning upon waking. During this five day intensive we had the opportunity to take our practice of the Thunderwand deeper. Halfway through the intensive, I started to experience multiple etheric orgasms during Thunderwand meditation for the first time. It was so awesome and mind-blowing. My abdominal energetic center became a "penis" ejaculating golden semen up my central channel (corresponding roughly to my spinal column), into the "vagina" that was at the intersection between the Third Eye tunnel and the central channel, corresponding to the structure we call the "atom" that is in the head. 




So now I was "cumming" straight into my head, talk about a mind-fuck! My abdominal "penis" was pumping golden semen gleefully up my central channel, and I felt like a man there. Then my head "vagina" was gleefully sucking every last drop of semen up, just like a female would feel and enjoy, and she goaded my man below to continue squirting, which he duly obliged. Until in my consciousness all I could see and feel was golden semen smeared all over the space, literally drowning in pleasure, and absolute rock-solid stillness, all at once. Let it be emphasized that throughout this time I was sitting cross-legged in half-lotus, meditating on my Thunderwand, with no external physical stimulation and no shifting of sitting position whatsoever. In fact I was to experience this in many subsequent meditation sittings, until the force of the experience itself faded over time, and I became acclimatized to these flows of sexual energy. 

One other learning point from that experience, was that I could be both man and woman. I am both man and woman. All of us are. We contain the blueprint inside to experience both sexes, even if physically we can only be one or the other. Subsequently I had other experiences in meditation where I felt how a woman would experience actual sexual pleasure, and how it might feel to be pregnant. Those were equally awesome experiences. The distinctions between man and woman, even sexual orientation, all began to break down, in the awesome sacred light of sexual energy, naked just as it is. Co-opting sexual energy into my spiritual practice started to become a reality. 







3 comments:

  1. sir i want to get in touch with you,please reply my email id is arpitaj98@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete